Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday 13th

Hiiiii guys!

Well we're at the end of course 2!!!! This past 2 weeks has gone SO fast!

Yesterday we had tournaments in the morning. It started off with a faculty tournament, which was great fun. It was really really good to see!

After that we did student tournaments. They were really good too. It was good for me, because it brought my competetive side up but i was able to think about my horse rather than the winning or getting the task done.

Oh, on wednesday night, we had Tim Sullivan, who is a local musician/entertainer come to the campfire and play guitar and sing. There is a picture on the video of the fluidity 1 course of him. He was very good!

Thursday afternoon we went for a big trail ride which was awesome. Really good fun and beautiful scenery too.

Today was finale day.....sad day again. But, before we broke for lunch, the faculty gave us a demo of what they are playing with with their horses, which was really brilliant. It was a real inspiration and got everyone really fired up. Terra and Trevor roped the mechanical cow, John rode one horse bridleless and drove another in front of him with long lines, and Avery played with A Kiss and A Hug whilst riding A Kiss. It was sooooooo awesome!

Elle xxxx

3 comments:

Summer Solstice said...

What a GREAT two weeks you've been having. LOTS of things going on. Must have been great around the campfire. I hope you're getting LOTS of piccie's for us to see when you get back. Looking forward to seeing them.

Miss you

Shells

Elle said...

haha....i'm living in the moment, and therefore have very few photo's...

I am going to try and take more photo's though...take note of the word try...

I was also just planning on stealing them from everyone else!! :-p

xx

Eleonor said...

Oh bugger! You're right though, it is better to live in the moment than to think about the best angle to shoot a picture or your batteries that ran out.

In the meanwhile I am acquiring savvy in whole new realms: welcome to the wonderful world of staple machines and stamps. Actually, my struggle with the stamp thing is the biggest problem in my office life, and although I bother everybody with questions about the rest, I don't dare to ask about that damn thing because it seems so silly, so I just keep getting angry at the thing. Hmmmmm. Very savvy indeed.

Big hug, and enjoy the sun and horse smell for me. Office work sucks big time.

Noor