Sunday, May 18, 2008

May 18th

Hi everyone!

I'm finally here!!! It is absolutely amazing. I was lost for words when i arrived. I almost cried too, no idea why though.

I've pretty much settled in, my cabin is pretty cool, and i'm sharing with Alice, a swedish girl and an american girl. There are approx. 65 people on the first 2 weeks. I had a chat with Kristi, one of the faculty at lunch. There will be 10 instructors! I think we'll get our fair share of attention!

We have orientation in around 30 mins, and after that i think we meet our lease horses. Yay! It's pretty warm here, and i can be pretty sure of getting fitter! I have a hill to walk up to get to my cabin lol.

I spent lots of money in the shop already....whoops. But i think that's me pretty much done. I've still gotta get the things for people back home, but i can do that later. If there is something you would like me to get, email me, and i can buy it, as long as you promise to pay me!!! :-p Actually...as long as you pay mum!

I reckon i'm gonna have an absolute ball here:-D

I'll post again maybe in a few days when i have more to report!! (apologies in advance if i sound american when i come home.............)

Take care!

Elle xxx

3 comments:

Summer Solstice said...

yeehaa Elle,

Sounds like heaven

Shells

Jan said...

don't sound american when you come home!

Jan said...

What I meant to say of course was:
Sorry I didn't ring before you left. I completely forgot! Make sure you have a great time, and look forward to reading (some) of your blog, and see you when you get home.

Soph sends her love too.